Why Deloverly Things

They say it's the little things in life that bring true joy. I totally agree with this. What greater  joy is there in life than a kitten and a puppy  playing. A simple natural thing and yet it causes even the crankyest old man to smile. A toddler brings it mother a dandelion for the first time and she puts it in a book as a keepsake. Nothing fancy nothing expensive  yet to the mom pure beauty, something to cherish. These things to me are the meaning of Deloverly Things. These are the things I wish to share with others. Things that simply give and bring joy in a world where it's getting harder to find.
My name is Teresa I'm  64yrs old and the mother of 2 lovely young ladies , I've been married to the same wonderful man for 42 years. Life has had it's ups and downs but I can honestly say that my love for God and the Deloverly Things have kept me going and brought me great joy over the years. There's much to share but not today. For today I just ask everyone who reads this take time today to hug someone its
a little thing that goes a long way.

Comments